Call now

Call now

Fix the issue of Incredimail keeps crashing in windows 10

Fix the issue of Incredimail keeps crashing in windows 10:

I am using IncrediMail for many years, and have some premium features still. However, now I am facing so many problems with IncrediMail in Windows 10, as it keeps crashing. I think I have to reinstall Incredimail. But will I lose all my saved emails and my folders in IncrediMail in windows 10? As I have stuff there for years as well as new stuff that is very important. I don't know which client I have to use. As sometimes I think it does not seem to compatible with Windows 10. I did try to update but then everything disappeared, which meant I had to restore my PC to an earlier stage to get everything back. And it is very annoying.  What should I do now to fix the issue of Incredimail keeps crashing?

Method 1: Delete Runtime Folder to fix the issue of Incredimail in windows 10

To fix the issue you can delete the IncrediMail "Runtime" folder.


  • For deleting the Runtime folder, you have to follow the instructive link in below.

Fix the issue of Incredimail keeps crashing

For more information, click here and follow method number 1 to delete Runtime folder. 

Method 2: Uninstall IncrediMail and run full set up to fix the issue: 

If the problem continues, try to uninstall and then reinstall IncrediMail 2.5.

As the uninstall script only removes the exe/dll files, your existing data and settings should not be affected.

For this uninstallation of 2.5 of Incredimail in windows 10, you have to deal with the recommended steps.

  • Go to the start button.
  • Then tap on settings.
  • Further, click on Apps & features.
  • Over there, click o Incredimail 2.5 in windows 10.
  • Uninstall the application.




After the uninstall completes, please run the following executable to install the latest build of IncrediMail 2.5:


For more information on this setup process, click the link and follow method number 2 given in this link.

Note: Sometimes the popups are for user's benefit and are automatically sent to users for confirmation. The popups which are shown by default cannot be fixed by any method as they are coded within the program.


Now check if the issue of Incredimail keeps crashing gets fixed or not. If it is still there, you may contact us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

configure a Gmail Email Account that does not send/receive

Gmail users may configure their Gmail Account in IncrediMail very easily using the 'Email Setup Wizard' : Click the 'Tools&...

About