Call now

Call now

unable to save email password in incredimail

Share it Please
Question I have installed incredimail on my windows 10 machine, I have just configure my gmail account and not incredimail keep asking me to type in the password again and again . Obviously if I tick remember,it should remember the password

Solution:
 To fix this issue, you need  to reconfigure your email account using the "Email Setup Wizard":

1. Go to  "Tools" and select "Email Accounts".

2. Click on "Remove". now click on "Add".

3. Choose "Let me configure settings myself", and click on "Next".

4. Please choose your email. If it is not listed, click on "Other".

5. Follow the instructions to setup your account.

Please let me know the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment

configure a Gmail Email Account that does not send/receive

Gmail users may configure their Gmail Account in IncrediMail very easily using the 'Email Setup Wizard' : Click the 'Tools&...

About