Call now

Call now

Incredimail will not load, Incredible not responding, incredimail crashing, unable to open incredimail, incredimail open and closed

Share it Please
Question:
Why i can't load incredimail - IncrediMail I am not able to load my incredimail software I have tried to turn off my Norton antivirus and I have also disable my Firewall but still the incredimail will not load I have tried holding the shift key and double click on incredimail but it still will not open I am having a problem in this incredimail on the past 3 hours I did not install any software also there was a power failure when I was writing a email and after that I am having this problem if you can suggest me a solution for this please let me know thank you,Incredimail will not load,Incredible not responding,  incredimail crashing, unable to open incredimail incredimail open and closed

Answers
  if you are having a problem with your incredimail and you are not able to open it it means there is some other some security on a computer or maybe some thought for a program like PDF Reader Adobe Flash for your Java is causing the problem in the startup so make sure either you try to reinstall your Flash Player Adobe your Java or maybe some settings like your Internet Explorer sat or check your Internet maybe the DNS server have some problem also you can try to reset it if you are using Windows and then it means there may be some programs files that need to be clear  so the best thing is to do a tune up of your computer most the time it has been saying when your loading the incredimail there are a lot of startup programs you that you might have installed by mistake are causing the problem so try to disable your startup programs that you have installed on a computer

No comments:

Post a Comment

configure a Gmail Email Account that does not send/receive

Gmail users may configure their Gmail Account in IncrediMail very easily using the 'Email Setup Wizard' : Click the 'Tools&...

About