Call now

Call now

Incredimail keep on crashing while sending and receiving email

Share it Please


Questions

Incredimail keep on crashing while sending and receiving email from outlook.com hotmail.com Windows Live mail whenever I try I click on get mail I keep on getting error message that incredimail is crashed or some of the Other error of trash I am not able to send or receive my emails on my email get stuck in my outbox

Answer 
 incredimail sending and receiving email problem we need to re configure the email account for that we have to  click on tools and then email account And then click on add Email and at this point you'll see that  account wizard I'm when you need to add your email account settings  automatic  settings or manual 

No comments:

Post a Comment

configure a Gmail Email Account that does not send/receive

Gmail users may configure their Gmail Account in IncrediMail very easily using the 'Email Setup Wizard' : Click the 'Tools&...

About