Call now

Call now

Incredimail email will not scroll, unable to scroll emails in incredimail

Share it Please
Questions:
I have incredimail 2.5 and I am having a problem when I am trying to scroll a email whenever my friend is sending me email I am not able to scroll down first I thought I had a problem in my mouse so have changed the mouse and got a new one but I still have the same problem in my mums I have tried to remove my account from inside email and then I install then I added my account in the inside email but I still have a problem I cannot scroll please help me.
Answer :
 email not scrolling this problem can happen if you have my have changed the settings of incredible Check the font size of a email and we set the font size to default to do that you can also go view > zoom and zoom out

No comments:

Post a Comment

configure a Gmail Email Account that does not send/receive

Gmail users may configure their Gmail Account in IncrediMail very easily using the 'Email Setup Wizard' : Click the 'Tools&...

About