Call now

Call now

I'm not able to send and receive email in my incredimail software

Share it Please
Question
I'm not able to send and receive email in my incredimail software I have tried to close in send email and then restart I have also tried to install incredimail again and again but I am still not able to send my emails from my computer I have a Windows 10 computer I also try to install Adobe Flash player in incredimail I also update hit my JAVA updates but I am still having the same problem please suggest me what should I do email address is gmail.com I had made no changes in my computer and it was working fine yesterday
Solution:
If you are not able to send and receive emails in your incredimail software this means there is some problem with your SMTP your IMAP or pop server first of all you need to go to the website of the email for example if you email address and sweet gmail.com so first go to gmail.com login into the website and check whether  your password is working or not if it is working tried to send  email to  yourself.  go to property options check your SMTP server port number and the setting it should match your pop settings and IMAP setting that is set from your email service provider so I would you need to call your email service provider are you can Google it the settings make sure the settings are correct and their updated many times the Internet service provider change the settings of the IMAP SMTP the server. once you check the settings of your email you should be able to send and receive if the Problem Come again try to install the incredimail once again



No comments:

Post a Comment

configure a Gmail Email Account that does not send/receive

Gmail users may configure their Gmail Account in IncrediMail very easily using the 'Email Setup Wizard' : Click the 'Tools&...

About