Call now

Call now

Failed connection to the incoming server incredimail

Share it Please
Question
I have two gmail IMAP accounts and I get incredimail error saying has failed to connect to the server:Failed connection to the incoming server imap-gmail.com OK gmail.com IMAP4rev1 server version 17.4.0.0 ready (BLU452-IMAP144)
The default gmail account works ok. I have checked all the settings of the two accounts and only the email address, username and password is different.I have removed the account and manually added it again, I can check my email at gmail.com

Solution
 
You have to reset your Internet explorer and also clear your windows  cache make sure to first exist the incredimail program

No comments:

Post a Comment

configure a Gmail Email Account that does not send/receive

Gmail users may configure their Gmail Account in IncrediMail very easily using the 'Email Setup Wizard' : Click the 'Tools&...

About