Call now

Call now

7 way to fix Incredimail crashing while sending email in Windows 10

Questions

I am using the Hotmail email address from the past 10 years and I'm using IncrediMail I have Windows 7 on my computer and the day it got upgraded to Windows 10 I am having a problem with Incredimail when I am trying to send email from my Hotmail it keeps on crashing I have tried to update my Windows 10 and updated my flash player but still I am having a problem please help me ?

Answer


  1. Used compatibility mode And set it to Windows 7.
  2. If you're using hotmail.com, outlook.com, msn.com, live.com  then you may need to re configure your email account if you have recently upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 then there are chances that some files may be overwritten or got corrupted so first try this method try to add one more email account by going to tools > email account and then add account hopefully this should fix the problem.
  3. You can also try to download the latest incredimail software and then install the software make sure to first exit and  completely closed the incredimail software and you must restart your computer after that.
  4. If you see your Facebook is connected to the incredimail and try to disconnect your Facebook for sometime and see how it works.
  5. Once you have updated the incredimail not try to go to the settings and then disable the 3D effects
  6. also try to install the latest flash player and Java  player from the official website
  7. run full adware and malware scan on your computer

No comments:

Post a Comment

configure a Gmail Email Account that does not send/receive

Gmail users may configure their Gmail Account in IncrediMail very easily using the 'Email Setup Wizard' : Click the 'Tools&...

About